The course you’ve created is ready, and now you’re planning to sell it. For online teachers without a tech support team behind them the best method to achieve this is to use an online marketplace for courses. But with all the platforms what are the most suitable for you? Here are our top 10 choices:
We’re biased in this regard however we’ve crafted our course-selling marketplace to become one of the best in the world with among the lowest prices.
Wise is a marketplace to sell courses which was launched in the year 2020. We have more than 3 million students and instructors on our platform, and over 3000 businesses using us to sell their courses.
We have two plans: the Premium plan costs $5.99/month and includes zero charge for transactions; the Starter plan is completely free with access to every feature of Wise. It’s also several places on our list that grants access to live classes that are premium as a part of its service.
Wise is worth a look if you’re looking for an easy way to begin selling your course on the internet!
- The zero transaction cost ensures that you do not end having to pay a percentage of your income for every sale you make.
- The platform is fast, and our customer service system is among the top available.
- We’re not a marketplace; your advertising dollars is used to boost your income, not ours.
Read here http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/56370/top-most-suitable-marketplaces-for-students/ At our site
Udemy is a marketplace worldwide for teaching and learning online. It’s a platform that lets students master new skills and achieve their goals by learning from an extensive library comprising more than 55,000 online courses taught by highly skilled instructors from business, tech design, and many other areas.
The Udemy platform allows anyone to create a world-class online educational offering from developer education to marketing classes and personal development. Entrepreneurs utilize Udemy to develop business-focused courses which teach valuable skills on things like coding or marketing. With its flexible pricing plan (including unlimited access) instructors have the option of choosing how they want to deliver their content , and also earn money through membership fees or one-off sales from their course.
- Udemy provides you accessibility to students who are ready to buy.
- Since it’s a hugely reported marketplace, competition is fierce and you’ll have to put in extra marketing dollars to get Udemy more popular.
Masterclass.com is an internet-based learning platform that offers high-quality video classes on a variety of topics. The platform offers more than 1500 lessons from experts in their fields, including Trevor Noah, Serena Williams as well as Gordon Ramsay.
Masterclass has a variety of payment options you can select from. You can pay for the class on your own or subscribe to the whole library for $9 each month (after one month).
If you opt to purchase the individual course that doesn’t come with an option to sign up for a monthly subscription — like “Art of Comedy,” with Jerry Seinfeld as the main character–you’ll be asked to input your credit card number at the point of payment.
- Masterclasses are harder to access for the everyday educator since the community is secured and thoroughly vetted.
- Even if you do offer the Masterclass selling to students who are used to famous educators makes contest much more difficult.
Lynda is a great way to sell your courses. Not just is Lynda have more than three hundred courses on the market, but it also has more than 100,000 active members. With so many active members who are looking for new content every day and with such a large number of active users, you can be assured that someone will be looking to purchase your class the moment it’s listed for sale.
- Lynda is also a closed community , with invitations only going out to experts. It allows you to easily earn money as you’re compensated directly for taking the course. However it’s also not available for all to see.
- The marketplace has courses that are only available for LinkedIn Premium members. Additionally, the case for business use is geared toward promoting LinkedIn.
Clickbank operates as a market that sells digital products. They are one of the biggest affiliate marketing platforms on the web and boast over 300,000. products from over 10,000 sellers.
As an affiliate marketing professional, you’ll be able promote these products to your customers and earn commissions from purchases made through your affiliate links.
- Clickbank offers the most sophisticated sales activities on this list, with affiliate marketing being one of its fundamental tenets.
- The site has been designed to be optimized to maximize the growth of online stores, which implies that the majority of affiliates on the list aren’t fit for your future growth.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to sell your online classes, Teachable is an excellent option. It comes with a wealth of features to teachers and students.
It’s also easy to make use of: All you need you do is to add the course materials and begin selling!
Teachable also offers a wide range of plans available so you’ll be able to find the one that will best suit your needs.
- One of the first Course marketplaces, Teachable offers advanced features for selling courses.
- One of the issues is pricing. When pricing is single, the cost can be hefty for solopreneurs who are trying to get their business on the right track.
Skillshare is one of the best course-selling marketplaces for teachers. It is home to more than 1 million users and offers a vast choice of classes, that range from freelancing through photography cooking. If you’re searching for a platform to help you reach a larger audience and make even more cash, Skillshare is worth checking out.
Not just is it the case that Skillshare have an active student and teacher community however, it also has reasonable pricing. As an example in the event you are selling your course on Skillshare (for $45) your student will pay $25 per month.
- Skillshare can be compared to Udemy in the sense of selling courses.
- While the marketplace is huge however, the competition that independent educators must face is hard to beat.
Thinkific provides the most diverse set of features that can be used by students as well as course creators, is a good choice when you’re looking to begin selling courses via your own website. The free plan of Thinkific lets you create a course for your site and integrate the course on your website. One-user licenses cost $39 per month (or $299 for the year) In addition, additional licenses are $35 per.
You can also connect your account with third-party applications such as WordPress or Wix that allows students to sign up through these services. The service has both mobile and desktop applications available. The latter lets students to bring their education anywhere they want to — and provides access to multiple payment options to collect payments from customers all over the world (including Stripe).
- Thinkific provides one of the easiest ways to make courses online.
- With prices starting from $36/month to a standard plan, the cost could be quite expensive.
Udacity is a platform for online learning which allows students to study from industry experts.
Udacity offers classes on various areas including machine-learning, web development, and artificial intelligence. The site boasts 700 instructors as well as more than two million users worldwide.
- Udacity is like Udemy and Skillshare This means that it is an online marketplace.
- The main goal of the platform is to draw more viewers. That means that your course could be the bottom in terms of marketing.
Kajabi is an open platform used for building and selling online courses. It offers you full control over the content you create, since it’s hosted on your own website. The most appealing aspect of Kajabi is that it’s self hosted, meaning you’re not restricted to the features they offer. You are able to design and build your site completely from scratch (or modify the templates they offer). In addition, Kajabi offers an integrated payment gateway so customers can pay using either credit or PayPal with no need to exit the page. If you’re selling premium services such as coaching calls or webinars this feature will be crucial for collecting payment securely and effectively.
Since Kajabi is a subscription service ($39/month depending on the course) We suggest using it only if you’re looking to offer more than one course per month because it gets expensive quickly otherwise!
- Kajabi is one of the best corse marketplaces simply because its one of the most technological platforms.
- However, using the CRM and other native processes to Kajabi is expensive. price tag ($39/month). It also charges transaction fee and can get expensive quickly.
Course Selling Marketplaces can make it easier for you to Reach your Students.
How does it work?
- Create a course and publish it to the marketplace
- Students may purchase your course in the marketplace (you don’t need to worry about developing a separate course infrastructure)
With the many options available It’s hard to know what market to pick, but rather narrowing down your choices and deciding which one fits your needs best.